Benefits for you:
- Our experts, who hold the most demanding certifications, will provide you with help and advice, enabling you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the implementation of functional ICT services as a holistic entity.
- You will be supported by the most in-depth expertise from the manufacturing partners of the leading monitoring and analysis technologies.
- Your projects will benefit from our robust experience with various solutions, implementation models and technologies to ensure you achieve the best possible end results and a successful implementation phase.
- Our highly extensive experience with challenging and demanding implementation, continuous cooperation on developing demanding customer environments, continuous training and the diversity of our team of experts provide the strongest foundation on which to build the success of your projects.
Request a proposal or further details
We will work with you to design a solution that suits your needs.CONTACT US
We ensure that the services critical to your business are operating and receiving adequate visibility
Work to ensure operation and visibility takes place during limited hours as specified for the individual customer and includes fault diagnosis consulting.
Our areas of expertise cover:
Ensuring the operation of vital business applications from the end user’s perspective
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on the end-user experience (E2E)
Availability and performance of cloud computing services
- Providing independent E2E measurement and analysis services for cloud computing services
Monitoring vital business applications in real time
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on applications, application logic and external calls
Ensuring data traffic performance
- Packet-based, real-time measurement technology to support visibility, analysis and reporting
Data traffic capacity management
- Flow-based, real-time measurement technology to support visibility, analysis and reporting
- Basic monitoring, design and deployment of servers and data traffic components
Auditing existing monitoring practices
- Analysing the current state of monitoring and using the results to suggest any necessary changes and recommendations
- Audit and summary of the monitoring of a significant public-sector entity
- One-off fault diagnosis service for a significant public-sector entity
- Numerous one-off fault diagnosis services from 2017 to 2019
- Transforming one-off fault diagnosis services into continuous services
- Service to ensure the performance of data traffic at a major company in the banking sector
- Service to ensure the performance of data traffic at a major company in the telecommunications sector
- Service to ensure the performance of data traffic at a major industrial company