Benefits for you:
- Our experts, who hold the most demanding certifications, will provide you with help and advice, enabling you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the implementation of functional ICT services as a holistic entity.
- You will be supported by the most in-depth expertise from the leading manufacturing partners of information security technologies.
- Your projects will benefit from our robust experience with various solutions, implementation models and technologies to ensure you achieve the best possible end results and a successful implementation phase.
- Our highly extensive experience with challenging and demanding implementation, continuous cooperation on developing demanding customer environments, continuous training and the diversity of our team of experts provide the strongest foundation on which to build the success of your projects.
Request a proposal or further details
We will work with you to design a solution that suits your needs.CONTACT US
Knowledge-based management is a matter for the whole company
New technologies and big data analytics give rise to new means and opportunities for developing and reinventing your business models. However, it is essential to ensure that your data is always secure, from the moment it is created until it is put to use and at every stage of processing, as well as during transfer phases.
Our experts possess wide-ranging experience in various subareas and perspectives of cybersecurity and data protection. If required, we can work as an unbiased observer on information security and data protection auditing and consulting assignments.
Our areas of expertise:
Information security management
Administrative information security, and audits, development and consulting on information security management systems. Planning and realising information security and data protection training.
Developing and implementing a risk management process, documentation, systems and practices.
Information security for cloud computing services
Audits, designs and implementation of secure cloud computing services.
Technical information security solutions
Evaluating and consulting on technical information security solutions such as VPN, firewall and identification solutions.
Technical information security consulting
Technical information security from the perspectives of attackers and defenders: Penetration tests on systems and applications, red team and blue team services, incident response and forensics.
Information security standards and frameworks
Interpreting, auditing and implementing information security standards such as VAHTI, KATAKRI, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
Evaluating and enhancing the organisation’s data protection based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Leadership and advice on a GDPR project for a significant public-sector entity
- Development of an information security management system (ISMS) for an international telecom operator and managing projects
- Enhancing the overview and visibility of information security for an international IoT manufacturer
- Developing information security risk management for a Finnish foundation and providing training
- Consulting and training on cloud information security for an international financial institution
- Incident response and forensic investigation (laptops, phones) for information security incidents at a company
- Testing a customer’s observation levels as a red team service
- Extensive testing of an IoT system (hardware and management)
- Penetration testing of a company’s website and related interfaces
- Improving monitoring capabilities on endpoint devices